(FOX NEWS) — Good news for Chipotle fans.
Ordering your favorite Mexican meal just got easier.
Customers can now order Chipotle for delivery or pick-up using Amazon’s Alexa.
All you have to do is download the Alexa app, enable the Chipotle skill, link your profile and simply say “Alexa, tell Chipotle to reorder my favorite for delivery.”
To celebrate the new feature, the tex-mex chain is giving away free Echo Dots.
There are a couple caveats, though.
You must be a rewards member and you have to be named Alexa.
The company is also rolling out its own voice assistant device in stores allowing customers to skip the line and go straight to the pickup shelves to collect their order.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mother welcomes son just in time for the holidays after surviving tragic explosion
- Postcards From Americans: Texas-based project rounds up letters to the President
- New Mexico Legislature passes $330 million virus relief bill
- Pretty great Thanksgiving weather
- Labor of Love: A local woman finds her passion during the pandemic