(FOX NEWS) — Burger King is offering a new french fry sandwich in New Zealand.
The “Chip Butty” consists of two buns, french fries between layers of mayo and ketchup.
The sandwich cost two New Zealand dollars (or about $1.30 American).
On its website, the burger giant boasts that the sandwich is “a dish fit for a king, at a price fit for everyone.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Traffic redirected after wreck on 45th and Georgia Streets
- 15-year-old dies after fight in Louisiana Walmart; 4 girls arrested
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers ‘Stolen Auto Day’ – 2018 Toyota 4Runner
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states, including Texas, tied to storming of the Capitol