(FOX NEWS) — For the second year in row, Buffalo Wild Wings is “wingin’ it” on a bet that the Super Bowl on February 2nd goes into overtime.
The wings and sports bar tweeting about the deal.
Free wings if the game between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers has to go to extra time.
The offer is good for one day, from 4-7 p.m. on Feb. 17 at participating locations only.
Customers will be privy to one free order of boneless or traditional snack-sized wings, or a five-count of chicken wings, depending on the location.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pay it forward on Random Acts of Kindness Day
- ‘Vexit’: West Virginia Republicans encourage conservative Virginia counties to secede
- Couple from Japan later diagnosed with coronavirus took Delta Airlines flight
- Daytona 500 live updates: Reigning champ Denny Hamlin wins second stage
- Authorities find man dead after Oklahoma travel trailer fire