(FOX NEWS) — A company known for its refrigerated juices and smoothies is seeing demand for its carrots double.
Bolthouse Farms boosting production to meet demand from consumers who are eating at home because of the coronavirus.
The company says it’s taking extra precautions to ensure its workers stay healthy.
According to the FDA there are no nationwide shortages of food.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm opens First Magical Christmas Festival this weekend
- Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!