(FOX NEWS) — The candy bar always telling you to give me a break now wants you to break off some of that cake.
Kit Kat is coming out with a birthday cake-flavored bar.
A sneak peek at the wrapper shows the crunchy cookie with a coating different than the traditional chocolate layer.
It’s a white creme topped with colorful sprinkles, and it’s all packed with the sweet taste of cake.
The brand is expected to release the new bar sometime next year.
- Local hospitals see surge in COVID-19 cases
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Sister Norma, a South Texas icon, named among Time’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020
- ‘SoCal’ home prices continue to skyrocket; median price in San Diego hits $640,000
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness