(FOX NEWS) — The folks at Ben and Jerry’s are whipping up its newest creation, a dairy and nut-free ice cream.
The ice cream company announcing its three brand new flavors Tuesday; all of which are one hundred percent plant-based.
The line- up of non-dairy frozen desserts includes “milk” and cookies, creme brulee cookies, and mint chocolate chip each flavor using sunflower butter as a peanut alternative perfect for people with allergies.
These latest plant-based flavors bring Ben and Jerry’s up to a total of 17 vegan options in stores and at scoop shops nationwide.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas Education Agency announces updates to their public health guidance
- School/child care workers now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine in Texas
- City of Amarillo names Interim Director of Building Safety
- Teachers eligible immediately for COVID-19 vaccine
- APH reports 67 new cases of COVID-19, 1 death, 83 recoveries in Amarillo area