(FOX NEWS) — The folks at Ben and Jerry’s are whipping up its newest creation, a dairy and nut-free ice cream.
The ice cream company announcing its three brand new flavors Tuesday; all of which are one hundred percent plant-based.
The line- up of non-dairy frozen desserts includes “milk” and cookies, creme brulee cookies, and mint chocolate chip each flavor using sunflower butter as a peanut alternative perfect for people with allergies.
These latest plant-based flavors bring Ben and Jerry’s up to a total of 17 vegan options in stores and at scoop shops nationwide.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Cowboys injury report v. Eagles
- ‘The RGV holds the key to what happens in Texas’: Beto O’Rourke urges people to head to polls
- WT College of Engineering hosts ‘Punkin Chunkin’
- Northwest Texas Hospital’s MICU charge nurse begs community to wear masks
- Former Texas Senator Tati Santiesteban dies from COVID-19