(FOX NEWS) — Bed Bath and Beyond locations across the nation will be shutting their doors for good this year.
The home goods retailer expects to close 40 stores in 20 different states, saying these locations have not met the company’s standards.
14 of these stores closed in 2019 with the rest expected to shut down within the next six months.
The company owning Bed Bath and Beyond also owns and operates Christmas Tree Shops, Face Values and World Market.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pay it forward on Random Acts of Kindness Day
- ‘Vexit’: West Virginia Republicans encourage conservative Virginia counties to secede
- Couple from Japan later diagnosed with coronavirus took Delta Airlines flight
- Daytona 500 live updates: Reigning champ Denny Hamlin in lead halfway through race
- Authorities find man dead after Oklahoma travel trailer fire