(FOX NEWS) — Bed Bath and Beyond locations across the nation will be shutting their doors for good this year.
The home goods retailer expects to close 40 stores in 20 different states, saying these locations have not met the company’s standards.
14 of these stores closed in 2019 with the rest expected to shut down within the next six months.
The company owning Bed Bath and Beyond also owns and operates Christmas Tree Shops, Face Values and World Market.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Boys high school basketball area round scores
- Dean of Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine gives update on school’s progress
- Special Olympics Texas Panhandle Area Basketball competition kicked off this evening
- John Harris talks about tomorrow’s training with the National Weather Service; You can watch it live at home
- Four girls high school basketball teams from our area advance to the regional finals