(FOX NEWS) — If you can handle lots of candles, Saturday is the day to buy them.
Bath and Body Works is hosting its annual candle day sale in stores and online.
The company calls it the biggest day of the year for candle fans.
All three-wick candles are $9.50 each, which is more than sixty percent off the regular $24.50 price.
About 135 candle varieties with a hundred fragrances will be sold, including new scents such as sugared blueberry donut, cereal marshmallow bar and red velvet cupcake.
If you shop online, purchases are limited to fifteen candles.
Just enter “candlecraze” as the promotion code during checkout.
The sale lasts online through Sunday, just before 5 a.m.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Weinstein accuser breaks silence to push for consent law as former producer seeks new trial
- ‘Physical inactivity’ associated with higher COVID-19 risks, study says
- CDC advisory committee holds emergency meeting, decides to wait to make J&J vaccine recommendations
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- A log cabin in the San Francisco Bay Area for $575K? There’s a catch