(FOX NEWS) — Baby Yoda has taken over the internet.
Now, it’s taking over the toy aisle.
Hasbro is debuting a line of Baby Yoda dolls.
It’s the first collection of toys based on the breakout star from Disney’s “The Mandalorian.”
Fans can now head to Walmart, Target or Amazon online to pre-order four new items ranging from a fun-sized action figure to a talking toy with its own broth bowl.
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to use them as stocking stuffers this year.
The collectibles aren’t expected to ship out until next spring.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Back to the Table with Chef Bud: Smoky Joe Melt
- Operate Like a Champion: Academic Advantage Program
- ‘No place like Miami’: Super Bowl returns to South Florida for 11th time
- Suspect sentenced to life in prison for lineman deaths after Hurricane Michael
- California man sentenced to 1,015 years-to-life on 41 counts of child molestation