(FOX NEWS) — New Baby Yoda toys from the Disney+ streaming service hit “The Mandalorian” will soon hit store shelves.
Some of the toys were on display in New York City Thursday including an animatronic edition of Baby Yoda.
On the show the character is officially known as “The Child” but is nicknamed Baby Yoda by fans.
Baby Yoda toys were not available before the premiere season of “The Mandalorian” because the creators wanted to maintain the show’s secrecy.
Disney partnered with toy makers Hasbro, Funko and Mattel to make board games, figures and costumes.
Toys from other shows including “The Clone Wars” will also go on sale in the coming months.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dealing with abuse while in quarantine
- Some lawmakers call for release of low-risk inmates to protect them from COVID-19
- Canadian football coach shares daily positive outlook
- LIVE: White House projects 100K to 240K US deaths from virus
- 8 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 on the High Plains