(CNN) — A trickster teenager and a delivery woman up for some fun made for big laughs in Delaware.
Check this out.
Lynn Staffieri ordered something on amazon recently but didn’t know her 13-year-old son Jacob put this note in the empty box asking about extra delivery instructions:
“No, but knock on the door 3 times and scream abracadabra as loud as you can and run super fast away.”
The family cracked up when they saw it on their doorbell camera.
Lynn posted the video on Facebook and it’s been shared more than 20,000 times.
She apologized for her son the jokester but had big props for the amazon delivery woman for playing along.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- The Fairly Group’s Alex Fairly joined with members of Elevate Amarillo to discuss leadership development
- The City of Cactus partnering with JBS in the construction and remodel of sports fields
- Fourth stimulus check? White House says possible payment up to Congress
- Lightning sends chunk of Florida highway flying through truck windshield, injuring 2
- No garage? Here are some DIY ways to protect your car from hail damage