(FOX NEWS) — Vacations are supposed to help you de-stress from your job.
But a new survey by the points guy says “getting there” is causing more stress.
55-percent of people say the process for booking air travel, going through security and flying itself is more stressful than going to work.
Respondents also say they find dentist visits and spending their day with in-laws to be less stressful.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night
- ADHD awareness month, Part 1: Early signs and diagnosis
- Texas overtakes California with most coronavirus infections
- Forecasters calling for drier warmer winter in Southwest states due to ‘La Niña’