(CNN) — Buy a gift card– get a gift– from Target.
For one day only, this Sunday, December 8th, if you buy a gift card, you’ll get 10 percent off.
So a 100 dollar card will only cost you 90 bucks!
Gift cards are the most popular holiday gift. In fact, the National Retail Federation says they’re topping Christmas lists for the 13th year in a row.
Only gift cards under 300 dollars get the deal but you’ll be able to use the card the next day.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lawmakers push for more groups to get stimulus money
- Experts: U.S. food supply steady but for how long
- It’s harder to stay safe at home for domestic violence victims – what’s being done?
- The Don Harrington Discovery Center is helping families discover at home
- ‘We will see our way through this crisis together’: Fairly Group launches contest to inspire Amarillo, Texas Panhandle