(CNN) — Buy a gift card– get a gift– from Target.
For one day only, this Sunday, December 8th, if you buy a gift card, you’ll get 10 percent off.
So a 100 dollar card will only cost you 90 bucks!
Gift cards are the most popular holiday gift. In fact, the National Retail Federation says they’re topping Christmas lists for the 13th year in a row.
Only gift cards under 300 dollars get the deal but you’ll be able to use the card the next day.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Americans shrinking credit card debt
- Heinz kit turns ketchup, mayo into frozen treats
- Walmart+ nears launching date
- Potter County Sheriff: North Loop 335 is shut down for traffic from N. Coulter to N. Western
- Texas reverses course, says it won’t collect overpaid unemployment benefits in instances when it was the state’s mistake