This easy appetizer and dips is perfect for holiday parties and family gatherings.
Hope Springs Gourmet Spinach Balls with Spinach Parma Dip
– 1 – 10 oz. pkg. Frozen Spinach
– thawed 3/4 Cup Hope Springs Gourmet Salty Dill Crackers/Crumbs
– 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese 2 Eggs
– lightly beaten
– 1/4 cup Butter melted
– 2 TBLS Hope Springs Spinach Parma Dip Mix
– 6 oz. Sour Cream
– 4 oz. Mayonnaise
– 1 TBLS Green Onion or Fresh Spinach, fine chopped
1. Mix one batch of Hope Springs Gourmet Spinach Parma Dip Mix according to directions on the package and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
2. Cook spinach according to directions on package.
3. Drain spinach in a sieve, using back of spoon to press out as much moisture as possible.
4. Transfer spinach to medium bowl. Add crumbs, cheese, eggs and butter. Blend well and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
5. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
6. Shape spinach mixture in 1″ balls and arrange evenly on cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown. Serve with Hope Springs Gourmet Spinach Parma Dip Mix garnished with green onion or fresh spinach.
Note: You can make spinach balls ahead and freeze.
These and more recipes can be found at www.My-Hope-Springs.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Hsgourmetcrackers
Hope Springs Gourmet Foods products can also be found locally at Amarillo Grape and Olive located at 34th & Coulter.