· ½ cup pomegranate seeds (fresh or frozen)
· ½ cup dried, sweetened cranberries; roughly chopped
· 1 shallot; finely chopped
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
· 1 tablespoon honey
· 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley
· 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest strips
· Pinch salt
· 1 Flatout flatbread
· 8 ounces reduced fat ricotta cheese
· ½ cup baby arugula
1. Place baking stone or sheet pan in oven and heat to 450°F. Combine pomegranate seeds, cranberries, shallot, oil, vinegar, honey, parsley, orange zest, and salt in a bowl.
2. Place flatbread on baking stone or pan. Toast until warm and edges are lightly toasted- 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Spoon ricotta over warm flatbread and spread lightly. Arrange arugula over ricotta.
4. Cut into serving pieces. Top each slice with pomegranate salsa.
For more information, visit www.marketstreetunited.com/blog