AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Billy Ivy, Jr. has been arrested on two capital murder charges.
According to the Amarillo Police Department, Ivy has been arrested on the charge of Capital Murder by Remuneration in the shooting death of Charlesetta Telford and her unborn child.
He was also arrested on the charge of Capital Murder by Terror/Threat or Other Felony for the murder of Nicole Moore.
Ivy was booked into the Potter County Detention Center for both charges.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Send a sweet treat for someone special this Valentine’s Day
- Florida special ed teacher accused of having sex with student in classroom closet
- Florida fire captain accused of using paramedic to steal COVID-19 vaccines
- You may not have to pay back your stimulus checks but there are more tax changes coming
- Governor Abbott recognizes Jan. 28 as Sexual Assault Survivors Day in Texas