AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A new aircraft prototype is going to be built at Bell Helicopter’s Amarillo facility.
Building of the Bell 360 Invictus demonstrator will start later this year, that according to a company spokesperson.
The prototype submission as part of the U.S. Army’s future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft program
The first flight is scheduled to be in late 2022.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Body found at Lake Piru, where officials believe actress Naya Rivera drowned
- Justice For Vanessa: Hundreds Take Part In Convoy For Murdered Soldier
- Henrico man charged after taking down Black Lives Matter signs from fence
- “Never Give Up Hope” – Lost Dog Comes Home After Seven Years
- Museums Adjust To Coronavirus Pandemic