Ascension Academy hosted its Friendly Feud Gala on Saturday, April 13 at Legacy Hall on West Texas A&M’s campus.
This fundraising event was hosted by Amarillo Little Theater’s Jason Crespin.
Six teams competed to raise money for different school programs at Ascension Academy.
The teams that competed and what they were playing for:
- Happy State Bank playing for the Student Leadership Programs.
- AIG playing for the STEM programs.
- Ascension Alumni, sponsored by Amarillo Pathology Group & Texas Breast Specialists, playing for the Fine Arts Program.
- Ascension Teachers, sponsored by Amarillo Heart Group, playing for the Humanities Programs.
- DataFlow & Susan’s Embroidery playing for the Athletic Programs.
- Austin Hose playing for the Scholarship Programs.
Voting was made through donations and the willing team will receive 50% of the voting income that will go towards what they were playing for. The other remaining 50% will go be split between the other teams.
The Gala included a cocktail reception sponsored by Mission Dairy, dinner, coffee bar, photo booth and a silent and live auction.