AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Friday, July 10, showed 29 new cases in Potter and Randall counties.
Net active cases went up by 7 in the two counties.
The report card showed 10 new cases in Potter County and 19 new cases in Randall County. There are a total of 4,093 confirmed cases in Potter and Randall Counties.
The report card also showed 22 new recoveries in Potter and Randall County.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 3,595 recoveries for the two counties—2,779 in Potter and 816 in Randall.
There have been a total of 46 deaths between the two counties, 39 in Potter, and seven in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on August 14, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum gets grant from Humanities Texas
- Crews working wreck at Amarillo Blvd. and Pierce
- Muleshoe High School student tests positive for COVID-19, district says
- Shamrock: Counting on more than luck
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’