AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 25 new COVID-19 cases, one new death, and six recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, 16 new cases have been reported in Potter County and nine new cases were reported in Randall County.
That brings Potter County to a total of 2,504 cases and Randall County to a total of 724 cases.
Potter County is also reporting a new death, bringing its total to 32. Randall County remains at six deaths.
There are four new recoveries in Potter County, totaling at 802, and two new in Randall County, totaling at 307.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on July 3, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WATCH: Kaboom Town 2020 fireworks from Addison!
- Man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- Police: Girl filmed while being attacked by group on New York school property
- Washington Redskins to conduct ‘thorough review’ of team name
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment