AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 20new COVID-19 cases and 26 recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APHD, there are seven new cases in Potter County, bringing its total to 2,838. Potter County also reporting 22 new recoveries, totaling to 1,630.
There are 13 new cases in Randall County, bringing the total there to 793. Randall County also reporting four recoveries, totaling at 549.
The number of deaths due to coronavirus remains at 45; 39 in Potter County and six in Randall County.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Video shows fighter’s incredible knockout kick in first-ever MMA fight
- Man accused of buying $58K SUV with stolen ID, posing for photo at dealership
- Amarillo City Council held a special meeting at the Civic Center
- Lawmaker charged for opening Oregon Capitol doors to protesters a no-show at first hearing
- Police: Colorado Springs shooting suspect killed 6 after not being invited to a family party