AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 54 new COVID-19 cases, one new death, and 25 recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, 20 new cases were reported in Potter County, bringing its total to 4,143. The county’s recovery number is at 3,838 after nine new recoveries were reported.
APH said 34 new cases are in Randall County, totaling to 2,303. A new death was reported in the county, bringing the total to 35. The county’s recovery number is at 1,983 after 16 new recoveries were reported.
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Clovis Police Department releases Off-Highway Use vehicle brochure
- FDA authorizes Pfizer vaccine for emergency use in children as young as 12 to get shots
- The Fairly Group’s Alex Fairly joined with members of Elevate Amarillo to discuss leadership development
- The City of Cactus partnering with JBS in the construction and remodel of sports fields
- Fourth stimulus check? White House says possible payment up to Congress