AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department is reporting 28 new COVID-19 cases and 54 new recoveries in the Amarillo area.
According to APH, Potter County has 17 new cases, totaling to 3,661. 27 recoveries were reported in the county, taking its recovery number to 3,196.
APH said Randall County has 11 new cases, totaling to 1,725. There were also 27 recoveries reported in Randall County, totaling at 1,286.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 3:30 p.m. on September 17, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- More detained migrant women say they didn’t OK surgeries
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming at Northland school
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
- Woman arrested in APD Police pursuit Thursday