DALLAS (KETK) – An Amber Alert has been issued for an abducted three-year-old out of Dallas.
The Amber Alert was issued just after 7 a.m. Wednesday morning for Chasity Collins.
She stands at 3’0″ tall with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing an unknown color short-sleeve shirt, gray tights, and no shoes.
Police are asking Texas drivers to keep an eye out for a white, 2009 Lincoln MKZ. It has the license plate number JJT5997. There was no information given on a potential suspect.
According to our sister station NBCDFW, the car was stolen outside a 7-Eleven gas station with the girl still inside.
The passenger side wheels are black and the driver’s side wheels are factory silver.
This is the the second active Amber Alert in Texas within the past week. The other is out of Wells, right here in East Texas.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 9
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Crews modify border wall to cut across last free-flowing river in Southern Arizona
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’