AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Josephine Aureli of Amarillo turned 100 on Friday, September 25, and enjoyed her family’s company at her special birthday party.
Aureli’s family held a little gathering for her at a relative’s house that included a group singing some of Josephine’s favorite songs. Josephine’s family said she is a doll and a character.
Pat Swindell, of the singing group, serenaded the birthday girl, to which she seemed to enjoy, as she sang back the lyrics ‘Fly Me to the Moon’. In all, the birthday party was a beautiful, heartwarming event that Josephine seemed to thoroughly enjoy.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WT Design Students craft Get-Out-the-Vote messages
- Sheriff’s Sgt. raises questions in Zion’s missing person case of Holly Courtier
- Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett was trustee at private school with anti-gay policies
- Northern California prison ordered to release, transfer 50% of inmates due to COVID-19
- Bill Cosby, now 83, grins in newly released prison mug shot