AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo VA Health Care System reports it is changing all face-to-face health appointments to telephone or virtual appointments from Feb. 17-19.
The Amarillo VA said this will impact all of its campuses including the Thomas E. Creek VA Medical Center in Amarillo, and its outpatient care clinics in Childress, Clovis, Dalhart and Lubbock.
According to Amarillo VA officials, veterans with urgent health needs can still go to Thomas E. Creek VA’s Emergency Department or go to the nearest emergency room.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit
- WTAMU Forensics Team places second in virtual “Good Life” tournament
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote