AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Public Library has announced that it is cancelling its ESL classes for Monday and Tuesday evening, Oct. 26 and 27, due to weather.
For more closures and delays visit MyHighPlains.com
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Country artist Hal Ketchum dies from complications of dementia
- La Linea cartel boss arrested in killings of nine Americans, state official says
- City of Amarillo flies flags at half-staff in honor of Judge Houdashell
- Source: Cowboys strength coach dead at 54
- AutoInc raises more than $97k for United Way