AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The City of Amarillo is reporting two new cases of COVID-19 in the Amarillo-area.
According to the Amarillo Public Health Department’s COVID-19 Report Card, there is now one case in Potter County and an additional case in Randall County, bringing the total number in Randall County to three.
There are now 15 confirmed cases on the High Plains.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 3 p.m. on March 26, 2020.)
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo wants to inform people still using park amenities
- High Plains Food Bank partners with local business
- Amarillo father asks daughter to makeshift prom
- As U.S. marks 10,000 coronavirus deaths, Trump hopeful situation will improve
- ‘I felt like death had knocked on my door,’ 35-year old Alabama coronavirus survivor recounts illness