UPDATE: Amarillo Police report the missing man has been located by the Wyoming State Police and he is safe.
AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Police Department still looking for a missing man with Asperger’s Syndrome.
The man was last seen around 5 a.m. on Thursday, May 28 on the 4000 block of South Jackson Street.
Police said he was wearing black shorts and a black shirt.
Police said the man has been diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome but is very high functioning.
Anyone with information on his location is asked to call the Amarillo Police Department at 806-378-3038.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Oklahoma trooper struck SUV’s bumper during procession
- Oklahoma governor signs gaming compacts with two more tribes
- Lawsuit by student against ex-OU official settled
- Oklahoma reports 283 more COVID-19 cases, no new deaths