AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo Police have released more information in last night’s homicide investigation.
It happened around 9:40 p.m. on the 4100 block of SW 45th.
When officers arrived, they said they found Kendrick Freeman, 23, had been shot.
Officers said AMS was called to the scene, but Freeman did not survive his injuries.
The APD Homicide Unit is investigating.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 could become seasonal
- Amarillo College receives $250,000 grant to help struggling students
- Gray County confirms four more positive COVID-19 cases
- Ohio man builds “lumber jacked gym” after his gym closes due to COVID-19 shutdown
- Pet owners spend $5.8 billion as pet care service demand increases since 2007