AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Amarillo Police have released more information in last night’s homicide investigation.
It happened around 9:40 p.m. on the 4100 block of SW 45th.
When officers arrived, they said they found Kendrick Freeman, 23, had been shot.
Officers said AMS was called to the scene, but Freeman did not survive his injuries.
The APD Homicide Unit is investigating.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- UIL Bi-District Girls’ High School Basketball Playoffs
- Telehealth offering a solution to primary care doctor shortage in Texas Panhandle
- Racing world takes to social media reacting to Ryan Newman crash at Daytona 500
- APD: Missing 12-year-old found safe
- Do you really need to wear a surgical facemask? CDC says not likely, but Texans are buying anyway