AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Early Friday morning, Amarillo Police responded to the Hogg Penn after hours club at 2650 Dumas Drive on a shooting.
Officials say a 41-year-old female was shot and taken to a local hospital with possible life-threatening injuries.
Officers located several spent shell casings in the club, but could not get a description of who was shooting.
While investigating the scene of the shooting, six other victims were taken to local hospitals by private rides. In total, four adult females ages 41, 19, 35, and 22, and three adult males ages 34, 40, and 27, were identified as victims of this incident.
The investigation into the shooting is ongoing.
Anyone with information on this shooting is asked to call the Amarillo Police Department or Amarillo Crime Stoppers at 374-4400. Tips can also be given anonymously online at www.amapolice.org or on the Amarillo Crime Stoppers mobile P3 app.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Jackson, Trujillo will face off for US House District 13 seat in November
- Ford unveils new Bronco, says website overwhelmed by ‘stampede of reservations’
- Texas primary runoff shows more than 4% boost in early voting numbers compared to 2016
- Analyst: Lopez Obrador trying to show drug cartels not in control of Mexico
- California university ‘thrilled’ foreign students can remain