AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department COVID-19 report card for Friday, August 21, showed 59 new cases in Potter and Randall counties, as well as 49 new recoveries.
The report card showed 27 new cases in Potter County and 32 new cases for Randall for a total of 5,970 confirmed cases for both counties.
The report card also showed 25 new recoveries in Potter County and 24 in Randall County.
According to the Amarillo PHD report card, there have been a total of 5,6389 recoveries for the two counties—3,632 in Potter and 1,757 in Randall.
There have been a total of 81 deaths between the two counties, 51 in Potter, and 30 in Randall.
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 5:00 p.m. on October 20, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Ohio police suspend officer caught on video dragging teen
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Breast oncologist breaks down myths, prevention and tell-tale signs
- Shelters prepare for inclement weather
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?