AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Early Tuesday morning, AmarilloPolice responded to an alarm call at a building in the 1600 block of north Bivins Street.
Officers found a broken window and could hear movement inside of the building. Two males ran from the building and one, a juvenile, was taken into custody immediately. The second male, 17-year-old Joshua Jackson, was caught and arrested in the 1600 block of Arapahoe Street.
Jackson was transported to the Potter County Detention Center and booked for Burglary and Evading Arrest/Detention.
The juvenile male was placed into the Youth Center of The High Plains for Burglary.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Inaugural tradition: The meaning behind President Biden’s Bible
- BSA Hospice of the Southwest to host ‘Grief During the Pandemic’ support group series
- Baseball Hall of Famer Don Sutton Dies at age 75
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Why was purple significant at the inauguration?