AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A Potter County grand jury indicted Anthony Laquinn Price for the shooting death of Koelenzie Mills back in May 2019.
Price was arrested near Corsicana in June of this year.
Price’s murder warrant was issued after police say he shot Mills multiple times at Legends After-Hours club on Amarillo Boulevard.
Mills died at the scene.
- Foodie Fridays with Serranos Food Truck
- Avoiding Work-From-Home Burnout
- Decision 2020: Postal Funding Takes Center Stage
- Dolly Parton releasing first Christmas album in 30 years
- 9 men, including 3 soldiers, charged in child sex ring case