AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A Potter County grand jury indicted Anthony Laquinn Price for the shooting death of Koelenzie Mills back in May 2019.
Price was arrested near Corsicana in June of this year.
Price’s murder warrant was issued after police say he shot Mills multiple times at Legends After-Hours club on Amarillo Boulevard.
Mills died at the scene.
- APD working accident on I-40 near Lakeside
- City approves removal of sunset provision on golf cart ordinance
- City of Amarillo accespts HUD grant to help with Homeless Management Information System
- Texas families touched by rising costs of insulin hope for co-pay caps in the future
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial