Construction will affect several areas in Amarillo beginning Monday, March 19th.
Here is a list of what you can expect on your commutes:
• At SL 335, southbound I-27 traffic will be detoured onto the northbound bridge starting on Monday, March 19th. The southbound Bell Street on-ramp to I-27 will be closed.
• On Interstate 40 eastbound, various lanes will be closed on the frontage road from Grand Street to Whitaker Road for patching repairs.
• On I-27 southbound, various lanes of the frontage road will be closed from Western Street to 26th Avenue for patching repairs.
• The right lane of I-27 northbound will be closed from 45th Avenue to 34th Avenue for patching repairs at the entrance and exit ramps. Ramps will be closed at times to accommodate these repairs.
• Watch for slow-moving operations on both I-40 and I-27 as crews conduct vegetation management.
Slow down in work zones. The life you save may be your own.
All projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.