Here is a list of your weekly lane closure report, provided by the Texas Department of Transportation. This is for the week of Feb. 3.
- On Monday, Feb. 4, left and center lane closures in both directions on I-40 at Coulter as crews make repairs to the bridge deck. This work could carry over into Tuesday. There also will be various right lane closures throughout the week in the I-40 overlay project area I-40 to accommodate work on drainage inlets.
- On the I-40 frontage roads, various lane closures in both directions from Soncy Road to West Line Road for edge repair. The roadside park on I-40 westbound also will be closed for edge repairs.
- Crack seal operations on FM 1719 (Givins Road) from US 87 to Western Street in both directions. Various lane closures and detours will be associated with this work.
- Various lane closures on Amarillo Boulevard in both directions between SL 335 (Soncy Road) and FM 1061 (Gem Lake Road) for patching repairs.
- On SL 335 (Hollywood Road), various lane closures at Georgia, Western, and Bell streets as crews perform work on median islands, install erosion control, and other tasks throughout the project.
- On US 87 southbound, the left and center lanes will be closed around 15th Avenue for tree and brush removal.
All projects are subject to change due to weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.