AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo Public Health Department reported 25 new COVID-19 cases for Potter and Randall Counties, one COVID-19-related death and two recoveries, according to data from the COVID-19 dashboard on the Amarillo Alerts webpage.
Potter County reported 17 new COVID-19 cases and one COVID-19-related death. This brings the county’s total to 35,831 cases, 752 deaths, and 35,039 recoveries.
Randall County reported eight new COVID-19 cases and two COVID-19-related recoveries. This brings the county’s total to 38,389 cases, 517 deaths, and 37,820 recoveries.
The Hospitalization Rate for the High Plains, Trauma Service Area A, was noted at 0.32% according to data from the Texas Department of State Health Services. Trauma Service Area A is also reporting the following COVID-19-related hospitalization data:
- Lab-Confirmed COVID-19 patients currently in hospital: 3;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in general beds: 2;
- Adult COVID-19 patients in intensive care unit (ICU) beds: 1;
- Pediatric COVID-19 patients in hospital: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 admissions in the past 24 hours: 0;
- Confirmed COVID-19 patients on ventilators: 0;
- Total staffed hospital beds: 943;
- Total staffed inpatient beds: 813;
- Available staffed hospital beds: 185;
- Available staffed adult ICU beds: 4;
- Available staffed pediatric ICU beds: 0;
- Available ventilators: 146.
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths|