OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – In Florida golfing hazards are just a tad different than everywhere else.
Steel Lafferty tells WFLA he was playing a round of golf at the ChampionsGate Country Club in Osceola County on Wednesday when a seven-foot gator decided to take a leisurely stroll near his ball.
“Golfing in Florida is just different… 🐊,” Steel wrote on his now viral Instagram video.
The clip has been viewed over 63,000 times.
Lafferty tells News Channel 8 the gator did not cause any distraction however as he made par on the hole.
- EXCLUSIVE: Small unmanned aircraft give agents the border’s best possible vantage point
- Stolen car crashes into jewelry store on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile
- Bernardo de Gálvez: Celebrating Hispanic Heritage with The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro recovering after 2 surgeries following gruesome bowling injury