AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — This afternoon, ADVO Companies hosted a parade to celebrate Easter a little early.
They invited all to celebrate and drove to group homes and a few other special homes.
They made about 54 stops to make people smile as the parade was complete with decorated cars, Easter baskets, and even the Easter Bunny himself.
ADVO said it is all about showing their individuals that communities, friends, and churches are all behind them.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Oklahoma health department to longer release detailed data
- ‘Change never comes through violence’: MLK’s daughter asks protesters to fight for justice peacefully
- Surgical masks slow spread of the virus by 75 percent
- W.H.O. does not recommend everyone wear a mask
- Texas sales tax revenue dips 13.2% in May, the largest year-over-year decline in a decade