AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo chapter of the American Advertising Federation is taking entries for the 2020 American Advertising Awards.
Each year, AAF Amarillo works to organize the American Advertising Awards, also known as the “ADDYs,” to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
You can submit your entries up until January 17.
Winners will be recognized on February 20 at The Venue at 6 p.m.
For more on how to submit, click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- World-renowned opera singer Renée Fleming using music to help those suffering from neurological disorders
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Mexican police nab alleged fugitive from the DEA in Juarez