AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Amarillo chapter of the American Advertising Federation is taking entries for the 2020 American Advertising Awards.
Each year, AAF Amarillo works to organize the American Advertising Awards, also known as the “ADDYs,” to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
You can submit your entries up until January 17.
Winners will be recognized on February 20 at The Venue at 6 p.m.
For more on how to submit, click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- UT-Austin will test 5,000 people a week for coronavirus and cover out-of-pocket costs for students
- Cambodian butcher quits dog meat trade, shuts slaughterhouse
- Cornyn: Amarillo Area to Receive $430K in Second Round of Coronavirus Recovery Grants for Public Housing Authorities
- NY attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA
- Caught on video: Half-naked man punches 72-year-old Walmart employee