A powerful… heart-stopping p-s-a is shedding light on school shootings.
The terrifying events happen at alarming rates across the country and this new ad hopes to raise awareness for signs of violence in children–
Hopefully leading to an end to deadly school shootings.
The video shows kids sporting ordinary back to school items as shooting unfolds and they have to protect themselves.
26 people, including 20 children, were shot and killed at sandy hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut in 20-12.
Learn more about the organization hoping to prevent future tragedies at
- California tribe at odds with border officials, wall construction crews
- WATCH: Our full interview with Gov. Abbott
- EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Chihuahua governor wanted for embezzlement makes first appearance in federal Court
- Downtown Amarillo looking into ‘Wayshowing’ signs to attract local landmarks
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19