Shamrock is hosting the 73rd Annual St. Patrick Celebration on March 15th through 17th.
This year’s theme is “It’s a Social Scene.”
The schedule of events are:
You can purchase kick-off banquet tickets in advance for $20 or at the door for $25. Follow this link to purchase online or call the Chamber at 806-256-2501.
Along with the three days of the event is the search for the “Lucky Shamrock.”
This year the prize is worth $250.
The clues are –
- There are two towers in this town, which one do you pass to get around?
- Where Oh Where is the Lucky Shamrock hidden? Going too far off the path is forbidden.
- Thinking about a past direction, could result in a needed correction.
- If you are searching for where it could hide, you certainly don’t have to look inside.
- North, South, East, West, or in the Middle, one day you might have heard a fiddle.
- Two and Two is a number to see, look another way for the prize to be.
- The sound was like a song that was sung, nearby is where a type of vine once hung.
- From under the stone a Lucky Shamrock is peeking, lift the rock and you will find what you are seeking.
For more information on the festival, check out their website.