SHELBY COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The 6-year-old girl who was accidentally killed after being shot inside her home in Shelby County Monday has been identified.
Bella Callaway was shot by her 3-year-old sibling with a gun that was found in her Maylene home.
Funeral arrangements have been made for Thursday afternoon at Currie Jefferson Memorial in Hoover. Her family says the ceremony will be open to the public.
A GoFundMe page has also been set up to help Bella’s family cover the funeral costs. If you’d like to donate, click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Top 10 2020-2021 Moments #7: Clarendon Boy’s Basketball claim the 2A State Championship
- AISD preparing for a possible future bond election
- Father gives daughter life-saving present as living organ donor
- Family says social media challenge led to death of 9-year-old Tennessee boy
- 5-year-old boy injured in hit-and-run gets limo ride to preschool graduation