Christmas Roundup: A Holiday Market is back November 2 through November 4 at the Amarillo Civic Center, North and South Exhibit Halls. Christmas Roundup benefits the educational programming of the Amarillo Museum of Art. This celebration of the season will be a weekend ﬁlled with shopping, cocktails, entertainment, door prizes, raffles and a silent auction. For the second year in a row, there will be two full exhibit halls with over 150 merchants!
Tickets are $8 for a weekend pass. Children 12 and under are free.
WEEKEND SHOPPING HOURS AND SPECIAL EVENTS:
Friday, November 2, 2018 | Shopping Hours from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Red’s Early Bird Shopping from 10 a.m. until Noon with refreshments and giveaways for the first 100 shoppers
- Girls Night Out Shopping from 4 to 7 p.m. A fun night out with friends! Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, participating merchant discounts and FRIDAY ONLY door prizes and specialty raffles!
- $1,000 Et Cetera Gift Card Raffle, $5 tickets
- $1,000 Reserve by H. Reese Beddingfield Raffle, $5 tickets
- Currey & Company Pendant Chandelier from Fergusons, $5 tickets
- Currey & Company Semi-Flush Chandelier from Fergusons, $5 tickets
Saturday, November 3, 2018 | Shopping Hours from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pictures and Crafts with Santa from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Photos by David Williams Photography
Sunday, November 4, 2018 | Shopping Hours from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Silent Auction closes at 2 p.m.
Christmas Roundup has become a holiday tradition for people in Amarillo and throughout the Panhandle.
The Amarillo Museum of Art (AMoA) Alliance, is the exclusive presenter and beneﬁciary of Christmas Roundup. The proceeds from Christmas Roundup help fund the many educational programs that the Amarillo Museum of Art offers. Such programs include: Museum School, Summer Art Camps, ArtSmart Senior Programming, Docent-led Tours, Regional School Outreach, Lectures and Gallery Talks just to name a few.
For more information, click here.