(CNN) — Think your kid is smart for their age?
You’re probably right but a 3-year-old Malaysian boy living in the UK is giving everyone a run for their money.
Little Muhammad Haryz Nadzim has become the youngest member to join Mensa UK, the world’s largest and oldest international high IQ society.
Nadzim’s mother says he met with a psychologist and scored 142 on the Stanford-Binet IQ test.
That puts him in the 99.7-percentile.
145 and up is considered genius or near genius.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas has yet to spend nearly $6 billion in federal coronavirus funds. Lawmakers demand Gov. Abbott’s plan
- Video captures officer rolling bicycle over Seattle protester’s head during Breonna Taylor demonstrations
- Pumpkin Spice mac-and-cheese? Kraft is bringing it to the US
- House passes bill aimed to bolster federal stockpile of medical equipment for future use
- Amarillo Chamber of Commerce hosts mobile blood drive