Jazztober is a free jazz concert on Tuesday nights in October. Bring your lawn chair and a picnic to the lawn of the historic Bivins Home at 1000 S. Polk St. in Center City.
The porch of the Bivins Mansion becomes the stage for free live jazz from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- October 9 – Ruth Ellen Lynch & Jazz Plus
- October 16 – Patrick Swindell & Esquire Jazz
- October 23 – The Martini’s
Jazztober is free thanks to their sponsors:
- Center City of Amarillo,
- Amarillo Cultural District Texas Commission on the Arts State Cultural District,
- Arts Committee Convention & Visitor Council,
- Amarillo Symphony, Esquire Jazz Club,
- First United Bank,
- G&P Associates
- & Panhandletickets