AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The two men accused of attempting to rob Chase Bank have been indicted in federal court.
Alejandro Chavarria, 21, and Andrew Montes, 30, were indicted by a grand jury for Attempted Bank Robbery.
It happened on Friday, February 21.
Chavarria was arrested after the incident. Police said he was found hiding in the area after a short foot chase. Montes was arrested on Monday, February 24.
Montes was also indicted for Convicted Felon in Possession of a Firearm.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Medical Services hangar damage
- Study finds coronaviruses ‘inactivated’ by mouthwash, but what does that really mean?
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta moves northeast after battering Gulf Coast
- New twist in case of mother’s mysterious death on ‘Dateline’
- NASA to launch new satellite to improve hurricane forecasting