PAMPA, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Two juveniles are injured in a possible gas explosion in Pampa, that according to the City of Pampa.
It happened around 4:10 p.m. Sunday, February 16 in the area of East Foster.
The City of Pampa said fire crews were dispatched to that location on possible burn injuries from a possible gas explosion.
One juvenile was taken to the hospital in Pampa with minor burn injuries, and the other was flown to Lubbock with severe burn injuries.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- First day of Distance Learning for local schools
- Hay fever or virus? For allergy sufferers, a season of worry
- ‘We’re going to find you and prosecute you’: Lawmakers look to protect elders from coronavirus scams
- California lawmakers lead effort to provide unemployment benefits for gig-workers
- Older inmates sue Texas prison system over coronavirus policies and practices