12-Year-Old Saves Family From House Fire


(WCYB) A young Tennessee boy is being hailed a hero for saving his family from a house fire Wednesday. 

12-year-old Mikey Caldwell was asleep in his mother’s Carter County home when he woke up to the smell of smoke.

He got up to investigate, and discovered fire coming from a space heater in his younger brother’s room.

The two of them alerted other family members who all got out of the burning home safely.

Read more: http://bit.ly/2CXxcTc

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Video Forecast

More Forecast

Don't Miss