(WTRF)- Disney has announced they have a line of clothing and accessories for Pride Month 2021.
The Rainbow Collection will give parts of the funds collected to organizations around the world that support LGBTQ+ communities.
More information on the merchandise can be found here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus announces cancer diagnosis: ‘It sucks and I’m scared’
- Will Gov. Greg Abbott’s special legislative session be derailed by Texas Democrats?
- What latest poll shows about potential governor’s race of Abbott vs. McConaughey vs. O’Rourke
- Border Patrol: Cartels telling migrants to fight their way past agents
- Countless makeshift ladders encountered during daily border-wall sweeps, agents say